Yes you read the title right….
Neil DeGrasse Tyson is back at it again after the Joe Rogan interview which he got a lot of backlash for. Now he is targeting video gamers to push the globe agenda. You guys know that I’m a gamer I said it so many time in my podcast. But I have to admit there is a wealth of amazing video game ideas on Kickstarter. Though some are a little rough around the edges, and could use the input of a publisher or producer to guide them to greatness. But this just takes the cake & guess what it is Presented by “the one and only fraud for Nasa” Neil deGrasse Tyson!
But Wait There’s More: Project details
Project: Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Space Odyssey
Genre: Space Sim
Funding Target: $314,159 (Get It?)
- Beta tester and full game download plus $25 in-game currency – $29
- Private VIP early beta and special in-game helmet – $65
- Previous rewards, plus either one “We Need You” poster or three art prints – $99
- Previous rewards, plus a copy of Action Comics #14 featuring Neil deGrasse Tyson, also signed by him, and $75 in-game currency – $175 (limited to 100)
- Previous rewards, exchanging the Action Comic #14 for an official print by Rob Prior, signed by the artist and Neil deGrasse Tyson – $250 (limited to 50)
- Previous rewards (minus the limited art), plus an in-game item named for you – $500 (limited to 100)
- Previous rewards, plus a piece of original concept art signed by the artist and Neil deGrasse Tyson – $2,500 (limited to 10)
Check Out how the brainwashing continues in the videos below:
Featured Product: Funny Flat Earth Neil deGrasse Tyson T-Shirt
So what you guys think of this. Sound off in the comment section……